Memberships are available for juniors, single adults and families and seniors. Members pay a one time initiation fee (non-refundable/non-transferable) and monthly dues to cover court time. The management reserves the right to increase all fees at their discretion.
*Family = two adults and juniors under 21 living at same residence.
**Senior memberships are single memberships for people age 65 and over. Two months' dues must be paid upon joining. Dues are paid monthly after the first two months. Court reservation privileges restricted to 9 am to 3pm Monday through Friday. Senior memberships eligible to earn one free guest pass per month if dues are paid before the first of the month.
GUEST FEES & POLICY
Guest fees are $15.00 per person. Courts may be rented by non-members at management's discretion. Currently, court rental to non-members is offered only during the months of April through August. Court rental fee is $30/court. Non-members are eligible to participate in some club programs and will be charged a higher fee than members.
Did you know that referring a new member gives you a free month dues?
WHY JOIN FOREST CREST?
We are the best valued tennis club in the Seattle Area!
- Less than 60 memberhips per court (as compared to 100-150 for most clubs)
- Potluck socials (no cost, bring your favorite dish)
- 10% member discount on clinics and racket stringing
- Play 5 times a month to break even
Complete Junior Program
- Clinics offered for ages 6-19
- Training offered for beginners to nationally competitive players
- Periodization planned training
- Tournament schedules provided for the players
- Coaches attend tournaments with the players
A great place for adults to find a match
- 48 hour match request guarantee
- Multiple USTA & Seattle Cup teams every session
- In-house flights and flex leagues
- Online court reservations
VIEW FCAC POLICIES